September 15, 2017

The Action Storybook Bible


My son is really enjoying this book! This is not a replacement for the Bible, but more like a Bible storybook! They say that it is great for ages 8 and under, but I am enjoying it right along with my 11 year old son!

This book is a great devotional tool. It gets your child excited about the scripture. The illustrations are amazing. Sergio Cariello, the master behind the illustrations has provided artwork for Marvel and DC Comics!  He has brought to life Batman, Spiderman, Fantastic Four and a ton of other characters. His artwork brings the Bible to life in a fun way that is amazing.

I am so happy to add this book to my son's collection. It will help guide him to establish a closer walk with Jesus.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the Litfuse Bloggerprogram. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

The Action Storybook Bible

0 comments:

Post a Comment